Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Anywho.

Due to Doc's recent issues, I have had several discussions with the waifu about this.

First off, the Master is the one who ordered him to Choose Hanna yet again, if she were to email him. Lo and behold, she did.

Second, I talked to him and he said that he would make her a Reader if she were to be caught (I may have... Been a bit harsh about him with it; more of a "do it or else" from me).

Third, we are (or I am?) working on getting someone Chosen in Hanna's place. I would rather have a criminal in the Commune than have Hanna being... Well, dead by the Master's hands.

Fourth, I am now TAINT FREE!

... OF THE THEURGIC KIND~

This allows me to immerse myself in water and not go all Wicked Witch of the West on everyone. I'm also Immune now; all of this due to an... Antidote of sorts, only for specified Chosen to have. Sadly, I only received this because of how important I am to WhiteSuit... But I'll be grateful nonetheless that the Master gave me such an honor. Just grudgingly; I shouldn't complain, I'm fairly useless around here and have done nothing to deserve it. /wrist

Sixth or some odd number-th, because I am Immune, I can now learn Theurgy. I am taking up Ignitheurgy basics to learn how to control my power, but then I will move onto Tontheurgy and Opstheurgy (Sound and Electric Theurgy).

Also, I have brown hair now.

So many updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment